TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The owner of the online store Dalanta OÜ (hereinafter referred to as the online store) is 14330221 (registry code ), located at Tartu mnt 67/1-13b, Tallinn, 10115, Estonia.
The validity of contract of sale, product and price information
The conditions of sale apply to purchases of services from the online store.
The prices of the services sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
All prices are in Euros (€).
Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
Placing an order
Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid securely via the following payment methods provided by Maksekeskus AS:
- Estonian bank payments: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay, Citadele
- Latvian bank payments: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele and Luminor
- Lithuanian bank payments: Swedbank, SEB and Luminor, Šiaulių Bankas
- Buy now, pay later: Indivy, Indivy 3, Liisi ID, BigBank, Moki3, Mokilizingas
- Finnish bank payments: Aktia, Ålandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästöpankki, OP, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästopankki
- Card payments: Visa / MasterCard
- Gift card: Kniks gift card
NB! When using a bank link payment confirm the order and then click on the ‘Return to merchant’ button.
The personal data necessary for the execution of payments is transferred to authorized processor Maksekeskus AS. The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
Ordering the Service
Due to the regulations established by the money laundering and terrorism financing prevention legislation, Dalanta OÜ does not provide Services to:
– politically exposed persons, their family members or close colleagues;
– persons included in the international sanctions list (https://www.sanctionsmap.eu/#/main)
– residents and citizens from the FATF high-risk third countries (http://www.fatf-gafi.org/countries/#high-risk)
– residents and citizens from the FATF monitored countries (http://www.fatf-gafi.org/publications/high-risk-and-other-monitored-jurisdictions/)
By ordering Services from Dalanta you confirm that you do not qualify to be a person listed in article.
Right of withdrawal
After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the e-store. If the service is not provided (if the company is formed withdraw is not possible).
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
The online store only uses the personal data entered by the purchaser for processing the order and sending services to the purchaser. The online store forwards personal data to the e-Business Register (https://ariregister.rik.ee) service provider in order to provide the services.
The online store sends newsletters and offers to the purchaser’s e-mail address only if the purchaser has expressed their wish to receive them by entering their e-mail address on the website and indicating their desire to receive direct mail.
The purchaser is able to opt-out of offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by letting us know via e-mail or by following the instructions in an e-mail containing an offer.
Settlement of disputes
All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed to or submitted by calling.
If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. The resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.